Most people here concerned about food waste: Poll [News]
By Feng Zengkun, The Straits Times, 11 Aug 2015
Nine out of 10 people here are concerned about Singapore’s food waste, a new survey has found.
The majority also want food and beverage (F&B) companies here to donate their unsold and near-expiry food that is safe to eat to the needy or sell it at a discount.
Students from the National University of Singapore’s Chua Thian Poh Community Leadership Programme, working with new non-profit group Zero Waste SG, conducted the online survey from February to April this year.
Click here to read the full article
More Recipes and Blog Posts
- 3 things you can do today on food waste
- Amount of food waste in Singapore hits record high [News]
- Majority Of Consumers Are Concerned About Food Waste From F&B Companies In Singapore [Media Release]
- Why waste so much if we love food? [News]
- Saving Money The Biggest Motivation For Households To Reduce Food Wastage: NEA & AVA Survey [Press Release]